Thursday, March 1, 2012

Busting a Diet...

So I'm a day late, again! Sometimes my evenings get ahead of me, and I don't get anything written here until the following day.

Busting a diet, well maybe, although when I got on the scales this morning, I weighed a pound less than yesterday. I should have busted my diet, though, because after romping around the bedroom with Tim, he and I went out to MatchBox Pizza, and I ate a lot of pizza, and drank a glass of wine. Oh my!

Then on to dinner. I made a cabbage slaw and we had the sesame noodles left over from the previous night. Those noodles are very good. It's a keeper recipe. By the time supper rolled around, I had pretty much run out of points. I was feeling glum about this whole diet thing. I am tired of constantly thinking about food management issues. It's almost like having a full-time job.

So that was pretty much yesterday. I had an hour-long phone call with Steev after dinner. Then I watched a movie with Ron, Super 8, or something like that. It was a slice of Spielberg nostalgia targeted directly at 11 year olds. BUT it include mild profanity (and the F-word(!), and pot smoking). Lots of explosions at the end destroy yet another small American town. It was all quite satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment